Manifesto of the Masters
1.Promote friendly Eco-socialism
2. The 7th generation of offspring, human & non human animals are kept in mind through all manufacturing and organizational endeavors..
3. Identify masters of crafts, learning and sharing with each other to collectively journey through the arts as apprentice to each other. 10,000 dedicated hours creates the master. We recognize the step is takes to perfection and how an unorthodox education can still make someone a master in a skill set. Perfect practice makes perfection, we realize and identify masters and apprentices of the arts. 10,000 dedicated hours is approximately a year of work.
4. Bring art and politics together in creative ways. Creating new avenues between creative and current events.
5. Refuse to compromise values by not conforming with N.G.O or non Profit Government strangleholds for operation. We aim to be self sufficient.
6. Inter-generational awareness
7. International recognition
8. Support Local business and prioritize their needs over large corporation. Maintaining relations through tangible incentives.
9. Maintain scholarly and scientific information guidelines. Sourcing, Critical thinking and applying the Scientific Method to as much literary articles and statement claimed or announced by Dominus Vir.
10. This document represent a living entity, it's intended to grow, change, and be reevaluated as the organization grows. Changes in the manifesto of masters are only consensus driven as will be many of the companies decisions.